Limonada De CocoRecipe By: Deb Perelman of Smitten Kitchen food blog
A refreshing coconut limeade native to Colombia, this drink easily tempers a particularly spicy ceviche.
- 21⁄2 cups crushed ice or small ice cubes
- 1 cup coconut milk (well shaken)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar, or to taste
- Lime slices (for garnish)
Directions Yield: Makes 3 cups
- In a blender, blend all ingredients together until desired consistency. Pour into glasses and garnish with lime slices.