Lynn Crawford’s Spaghetti With Olive Oil, Garlic, Chili And LemonRecipe By: Lynn Crawford
Try this recipe for Spaghetti With Olive Oil, Garlic, Chili And Lemon from celebrity chef Lynn Crawford‘s cookbook Farm To Chef: Cooking Through The Seasons.
Spaghetti all’aglio e olio is an Italian classic, a perfect example of simple, delicious comfort food. The combination of fine olive oil, lots and lots of garlic, chili flakes, lemon, parsley and Parmesan is truly incredible. In 20 minutes, dinner is served!
- 1 pound spaghetti
- ¹∕³ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup thinly sliced garlic (about 6 to 8 cloves)
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet set over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until garlic is golden, about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Drain pasta, then add to skillet. Toss well to combine. Serve immediately, sprinkled with parsley and Parmesan.