Pumpkin, Parmesan And Cracked Black Pepper Spread
Forgo the usual bread basket for a more satisfying alternative: warm crescents served with a pumpkin, Parmesan and cracked black pepper spread.
- 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper (or to taste)
- Optional: 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until evenly incorporated. (Alternatively, place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until incorporated.)
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, and allow to come to room temperature before serving.