Spanish-Style Spiced Nuts
Enjoy this irresistible salty, sweet and spicy combo with a Cava or other sparkling wine. The ActiFry tosses the ingredients for you while ensuring they’re evenly roasted.
- 1½ cups raw unsalted almonds and cashews
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Leaves from 1 sprig of rosemary
- ½ cup raw walnut halves
- ½ tsp butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- pinch of cayenne
- ⅓ cup golden raisins
- ⅓ cup toasted corn kernels
- Combine the almonds, cashews, peanuts, salt, olive oil and rosemary in the ActiFry and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the walnuts, butter, honey and cayenne, and cook for about 8 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Pour into bowl and stir in raisins and corn. Allow to cool before serving.