The new H&H Designer Series for Scotties
®‘ — featuring eight on-trend patterns and colors — makes it easy to be your own stylist. These great patterns are designed to mix and match, so decorate your rooms with Scotties!
1. Graphic Modern Scotties Boxes can also bring edge to an English style traditional kitchen. Pair it with creamy pottery and pink tulips and you have a simple formula for a charming spring vignette on your counter top.
: Keep your accessories in varying neutral shades to create a soft backdrop for the odd pop of strong color, or the sparkle of aged brass. Decorating Tip
2. Sometimes it’s fun to mix styles like the mid-century modern vibe of our home office and our MOODY MAUVE tissue box. The chocolate walls and mid-tone wood desk are a great background, allowing the cream and mauve motif to stand out.
: An oversized lamp in a shade close to your desk or dresser will add a hit of Decorating Tip drama and texture without an obvious contrast.
pink and white medallion motif of CHARMING. 3. In this laundry room, dusty blue cabinets and cream counters offer the perfect spot for the
: Decorating Tip When your room palette is soft and soothing, consider using textured finishes for extra interest. Here, the artisanal looking square tiles contrast with the clean modern lines of the painted cabinets and the simple slab counters.
4. Be bold with CROSS STITCH. Choose this moody mustard style for a hit of deep ochre in an otherwise cream and white bedroom. Here, the Scotties box sits on a dark wood bedside table, but you could use this box on any color surface.
: Hang a piece of inexpensive wallpaper in a crisp white frame for some instant “art”. Decorating Tip
5. Be whimsical with WATERCOLOR. A Georgian-style pedestal table and bamboo chairs are a classic pairing. Add this Scotties box in a dreamy floral design and splurge on some fresh blooms for a lovely look.
: Stacks of old leather-bound books give height to small bowls and accessories. Decorating Tip
6. SKETCH’s delicate white and fine black lines make it our most versatile Scotties design, and it’s handsome enough for a coffee table.
: White is always right. Change up your blooms and reinvent your tablescape with refreshing hits of seasonal color. Decorating Tip
7. COUNTRY BLUE is destined to become a classic. It works with most decorating styles and every surface color. It’s a soft, muted blue that will bring charm to your rooms.
: Try mixing different shades of blue that are compatible. It’s much more interesting and easier than trying to match. Decorating Tip
8. Bring on the drama with GRAPHIC MODERN! The pattern will elevate the most monotone, neutral room. This all-white bathroom pops with the bold stroke of black in this on-trend Scotties box by House & Home.
: Small vases in soft, muted shades filled with silk or real blooms are great to dot around your house for instant style. Decorating Tip