August 17, 2020
Anna Olson’s Tomato Tart With Goat Cheese
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Hosting the perfect summer gathering is still possible while physical distancing, with Canadian celebrity chef Anna Olson’s exclusive summer recipes created in partnership with LG Electronics. Her colorful Tomato Tart With Goat Cheese is packed with flavor, thanks to roasted garlic, fresh basil and creamy goat cheese.
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- Preheat LG ProBake Convection® oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Toss tomatoes with roasted garlic oil, chopped roasted garlic cloves, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Place the puff pastry sheet on a parchment-lined baking tray, dock it with a fork, then brush lightly with roasted garlic oil. Tumble tomato mixture onto the pastry, spread into a single layer.
- Add crumbled goat cheese over the tomatoes and bake using a convection oven like the LG ProBake Convection oven, to evenly distribute heat and reduce the need to constantly check the dish.
- Set timer for 25 minutes (and head back to the party).
- Cool for 15 minutes in a LG InstaView Door-in-Door™ refrigerator and top with the fresh basil.
- Cut into squares and serve on individual plates.