August 2, 2016
Avocado Ice Cream In Chocolate-Dipped Cones
Make this traditional Brazilian dessert as a refreshing afternoon treat to beat the heat.
Avocado Ice Cream
- In a high speed blender or food processor, combine the ice cream and avocados (you may need to do this in batches depending on the size of your blender).
- Purée ingredients until fully incorporated and smooth. Pour into loaf pan and place in freezer for 2 – 3 hours until solid.
Chocolate Dipped Cones
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour each type of chocolate into a bowl and melt individually.
- Dip cones one by one into a bowl of melted chocolate (recipe makes 4 cones of each type of chocolate).
- Place chocolate-dipped cones on the parchment paper standing up and let harden.