The Christmas Sweater CocktailRecipe By: Cory Vitiello
- 1⁄2 oz. Maple Simple Syrup
- 1⁄4 cup crushed candy canes
- 4 frozen cranberries
- 2 to 3 mint leaves
- 2 oz. white rum
- 1⁄2 oz. lime juice
- Soda water to taste
Directions Yield: Makes 1 Cocktail
Make Maple Simple Syrup
- Combine 1⁄4 cup maple syrup and 1⁄4 cup water in small pot.
- Bring to boil and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Store in airtight container in fridge up to 2 weeks.
- Wet rim of rocks glass and dip half of rim in crushed candy canes.
- Place mint and cranberries in bottom of rocks glass. Mash or muddle together.
- Add scoop of ice, then rum, lime juice and Maple Simple Syrup. Lengthen with soda water.