Fennel And Radish SaladRecipe By: Sam Linsell of Drizzle & Dip
This recipe by Sam Linsell of Drizzle & Dip, adapted from a Jamie Oliver recipe, is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Sam is a food stylist, recipe developer and food photographer living in Capetown, South Africa. She’s also the author of two cookbooks, Drizzle & Dip and Sweet.
- 1 fennel bulb (white and light green parts only)
- 150g radishes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (approximately 1 lemon)
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Maldon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Slice the fennel and radishes as thinly as you can using a mandolin or food processor.
- To make the vegetables extra crunchy, soak the slices in a bowl of ice cold water with ice cubes inside for approximately 15 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and toss with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.