Laura Prepon’s Turkey MeatballsRecipe By: Laura Prepon
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1⁄2 large yellow onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb. ground white meat turkey
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs (like crumbs made with Almond Bread, recipe below)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions Yield: Makes 8 Large Meatballs
Prepare Ground Turkey
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Chop garlic and parsley. Mince onion.
- Heat olive oil in pan, then add garlic and onions. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add ground turkey, breaking up pieces with large spoon and stirring constantly so it cooks evenly, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in large bowl. Add breadcrumbs and parsley. Mix with large spoon (or your hands!) until texture is even.
Make And Cook Meatballs
- Shape into 8 2-oz. balls. Place on lightly olive-oiled baking sheet.
- Place on middle shelf of oven. Bake 10 minutes, turn each turkey ball over, then bake 5 to 10 more minutes until centers are no longer pink.
Stash Or Use Meatballs