October 27, 2016
Laura Prepon’s Turkey Meatballs
Yield: Makes 8 Large Meatballs
Prepare Ground Turkey
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Chop garlic and parsley. Mince onion.
- Heat olive oil in pan, then add garlic and onions. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add ground turkey, breaking up pieces with large spoon and stirring constantly so it cooks evenly, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in large bowl. Add breadcrumbs and parsley. Mix with large spoon (or your hands!) until texture is even.
Make And Cook Meatballs
- Shape into 8 2-oz. balls. Place on lightly olive-oiled baking sheet.
- Place on middle shelf of oven. Bake 10 minutes, turn each turkey ball over, then bake 5 to 10 more minutes until centers are no longer pink.
Stash Or Use Meatballs
- Allow to cool.
- Serve meatballs with tomato sauce, spinach, Quinoa Noodles and Rainbow Carrots.
From The Stash Plan by Laura Prepon and Elizabeth Troy. Copyright 2016 by Laura P. Enterprises Inc. and Emmett LLC. Reprinted by permission of Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc. On sale 3/1/2016 wherever books are sold.