Scallop & Zhoug CevicheRecipe By: Chef Adam Hynam-Smith
- 12 fresh large scallops, cut into eighths Juice of 6 limes
- 1⁄4 cup zhoug (recipe here)
- 1 avocado, diced into 1⁄2″ cubes
- 1⁄4 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaves (for garnish)
- 1 lime, quartered into wedges (for garnish)
Directions Yield: Serves 4
- Place scallops in bowl and cover with lime juice. Marinate in fridge approx. 10 minutes, stirring once.
- In separate bowl, combine zhoug, avocado and onion. Using slotted spoon, remove scallops from lime juice and place in zhoug mixture. Gently combine zhoug mixture and scallops.
- Spoon equal amounts ceviche into chilled small serving bowls. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges. Serve immediately.