Spicy Thai Chicken CurryRecipe By: T-fal ActiFry
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 small red chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 ActiFry spoon canola oil
- ½ tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 2 ActiFry spoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
Directions Yield: Serves 4
- Toss chicken with chili pepper, garlic, ginger and half of the oil, salt and pepper. Place in the ActiFry. Cook for 8 minutes or until browned. Transfer the chicken to a bowl; reserve.
- Add peppers, zucchini, and remaining oil, salt and pepper to the ActiFry. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk coconut milk with cornstarch and curry paste until smooth. Add sauce and reserved chicken to the ActiFry. Cook for 5 minutes or until the sauce is thickened and chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.