You have to see the amazing makeovers in House & Home’s 2020 Renovation Issue! Whether it’s an updated Tudor home in Vancouver or a show-stopping Montreal kitchen, this issue shows the power of transformation.
- A mod Montreal kitchen with seamless storage solutions
- Renovating a crumbling century home for multigenerational living
- A Whistler, B.C., ski chalet gets a grown up spin from designer Alda Pereira
- Scandi simplicity turns a dated Vancouver house into an airy family home
- Easy ways to bring classic elements of Shaker style to your rooms
- Food blogger Abby Sharp shows off her kitchen and favorite recipes
- Lynda Reeves on renovating for today’s “It Look”