Get into the spirit of the season and kick things off with H&H’s 2023 November Holiday Decorating issue. With pages of advice, entertaining tips, gift ideas and crafts, this issue is full of heart-warming seasonal inspiration. From beautiful Hanukkah tableware to delectable party desserts, consider this your manual for all things holiday. And be inspired by homes that look straight off a holiday card: from a Victorian cottage dusted in snow to a new white converted barn in the country. Plus, chocolatier Steven Hodge shares favorite dessert recipes to try out on your holiday table!
- Sustainable gift ideas
- 12 festive projects to make
- A Toronto condo with Parisian flair
- A designer decks the halls of his Victorian cottage in the city
- Artist/designer Christine Flynn’s layered family home in PEC
- A new converted prairie barn is decorated for the holidays
- Delicious dessert recipes from chocolatier Steven Hodge’s new cookbook, Chocolate All Day