It’s our fall decorating issue! From the smallest, most fabulously curated condo, to a show-stopping Palm Beach home, and everything in between, you won’t want to miss a single room.
- If you haven’t picked up your tickets for the Princess Margaret Showhome, you’re going to want to take a tour of Brian Gluckstein’s latest serenely elegant home.
- Emily Griffin’s renovation of a dated family home is a masterclass in colour and pattern.
- Owners of Toronto’s design store, Mjolk, transform a stone farmhouse with their signature “Japandi” aesthetic and create a perfect weekend escape.
- A city condo that mixes great art and mid-Century modern furniture in a sophisticated new way.
- Exclusive! Queer Eye’s Antoni Porowski dishes on his new cookbook and shares the recipes he makes for family and friends.
- The hottest looks in live-in kitchens.