Usher in the new season with a fresh new look for your home with H&H’s 2023 October Fall Decorating issue. With pages packed with inspiration, the October issue highlights bold decorating, perfectly illustrated by the colorful London Victorian terrace home of Canadian-born designer Natalie Tredgett. Prefer a quieter statement? Soak in a minimalist penthouse in Vancouver or two sleek city homes dressed in neutrals. Three bespoke kitchens show how custom solutions make a powerful, unique statement. And chef Michael Smith shares his recipes for a Thanksgiving feast to remember from his latest vegetable-forward cookbook.
- An interview with influential Seattle-based designer Heidi Caillier
- A Victorian home is updated with modern elements and an eye to the future
- Three bespoke kitchen designs that put personality front and centre
- A sprawling, minimalist penthouse in Vancouver’s West End
- Chic architecture and cosy elements in a newly built Toronto home
- Inside a bold and punchy London home by Canadian designer Natalie Tredgett
- Michael Smith’s best farm-to-table recipes for your Thanksgiving feast