Chocolate Hazelnut Crescents
Chocolate hazelnut crescents have the cachet of European baked goods, but are simple to make at home.
- 1 can Pillsbury* Original Crescents or Reduced Fat Crescents
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (or any chopped nuts)
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Additional hazelnut spread with cocoa, if desired
Directions Yield: 8
Preparation time: 15 min | Total time: 30 min
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Separate dough into 8 triangles; press each slightly to enlarge. Spread 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread evenly over each triangle. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Roll up, starting with shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until deep golden brown. If desired, in small bowl, microwave about 2 tbsp hazelnut spread for 5 seconds and drizzle over top of each roll.
- Place icing sugar in a sieve and dust finished crescents liberally before presenting or serving.