Easy Veg Tray With Ricotta And Salsa VerdeRecipe By: Devin Connell
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Assorted breadsticks or crackers
- 3 cups fresh parsley, loosely packed
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 anchovies
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 bunch baby carrots, peeled
- 200 g haricots verts
- 300 g assorted cured meats
Directions Yield: Serves 6 to 8
Make Salsa Verde
- In blender, combine all ingredients and process until smooth.
Assemble Veg Tray And Serve
- In shallow dish, drizzle olive oil and top with ricotta.
- Using back of spoon, make divot in ricotta and fill with salsa verde.
- Serve on platter with vegetables, breadsticks and cured meats.