Roasted Potato Wedges With Walnut RomescoRecipe By: Devin Connell
Total Time: 1 hour
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup toasted walnut halves
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 whole roasted peppers, seeds removed (can use store-bought)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh parsley
Directions Yield: Serves 6
- In food processor, combine all romesco ingredients and whirl until chunky paste forms. Season with more salt and pepper, to taste.
Make Potato Wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut potatoes into long, thick wedges (about 8 per potato).
- Place wedges on parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat and season with salt and pepper. Turn potatoes skin-side down so that sliced sides are exposed.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until wedges are crispy and golden on outside and tender in middle.
- Platter and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with walnut romesco.