March 16, 2018
Roasted Potato Wedges With Walnut Romesco
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: Serves 6
- In food processor, combine all romesco ingredients and whirl until chunky paste forms. Season with more salt and pepper, to taste.
Make Potato Wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut potatoes into long, thick wedges (about 8 per potato).
- Place wedges on parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat and season with salt and pepper. Turn potatoes skin-side down so that sliced sides are exposed.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until wedges are crispy and golden on outside and tender in middle.
- Platter and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with walnut romesco.