Recipe: Prawn Puttanesca with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes
- 12 large shrimp, shell on
- ½ clamshell of cherry tomatoes
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1/4 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- ½ cup of mixed olives
- olive oil
- Heat your BBQ to high heat and place your All-Clad grill pan onto the grill. Allow the pan to get hot.
- Toss the prawns, cherry tomatoes and red pepper strips in a bit of olive oil and place in the grill pan along with the lemon, cut side down. Slightly space the ingredients out so everything touches the heat.
- After a few minutes, flip the shrimp and move the tomatoes and peppers around to ensure they char on all sides.
- Once everything is grilled and the shrimp are cooked through, toss in a bowl with the capers, olives, parsley and a squeeze of the grilled lemon.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper — and enjoy!