Welcome the season with House & Home’s 2020 Spring Decorating Issue. We take you on a virtual trip around the world from the comfort of your own home, including a country garden oasis in Quebec, a vacation retreat in Bali and a family’s modern refuge on British Columbia’s Bowen Island. Plus, starting April 6, you can download the digital issue FREE on the App Store!
- A luxe, layered kitchen by designer Gillian Green
- One couple’s dream home on Bowen Island, B.C.
- Advice for a backyard retreat from landscape designer Meredyth Hilton
- A Canadian family’s airy vacation home in Bali
- Sarah Baeumler puts a fresh twist on the Princess Margaret Lottery Showhome
- Two Quebec designers share their tips for creating a country garden
- Unfussy but memorable dishes from Alison Roman’s new cookbook