Think big with H&H’s September 2022 Small Spaces Issue. Four fabulous homes illustrate smart ideas for living in compact spaces. Plus, see how popular design moves like warm wood, black accents and global textiles play out in three distinct interiors.
- Fashion designer Tu Ly’s historic Montreal rowhouse
- An elegant home in a grey palette by Connie Braemar
- Sam Sacks creates an inviting family retreat with global, graphic style
- Jackie Di Cara celebrates the black, white and wood aesthetic in a serene home
- Four inspiring small spaces that exemplify clever design
- Tieghan Gerard of Half Baked Harvest shares recipes from her latest cookbook