Rustic Breakfast Sandwiches
Assemble these easy breakfast sandwiches right at the table: Top freshly baked biscuits with artisanal mustard, shaved ham and a sunny-side-up egg.
- 1 box Pillsbury Country Biscuits
- 1 bone-in ham, baked using your favourite recipe
- 1 jar artisanal Dijon mustard (or a variety of options for your guests)
- 10 eggs
- 3 tbsp butter or olive oil
- Bake biscuits as instructed on package.
- Shave slices of ham and place on platter. (This can also be done right at the table.)
- Right before serving, fry eggs sunny-side-up in butter or oil.
- Assemble sandwiches and serve immediately.
Find more easy brunch recipes in the H&H Party Planning Guide.