Citrus Fizz MocktailRecipe By: Sunkist® and Bar Begonia’s Oliver Stern
- ¾ oz freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- ¾ oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz lavender syrup
- 3 oz soda
- Half-wheel of grapefruit as garnish
- Prepare the lavender syrup: Combine equal parts sugar and water and add 1/8 parts dried lavender flowers into a pot. Place the pot on the stove and bring the mixture up to simmer. Remove from heat and let rest for 20 minutes. Strain out dried lavender flowers.
- Method: Pour freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, lemon juice and lavender syrup into shaker and shake with ice. Strain into a glass with fresh ice. Top with soda and garnish with a half-wheel of grapefruit.