October 22, 2018
Rosemary Potatoes Domino
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Yukon Gold potatoes work best for this recipe because they’re slightly waxy and hold their shape after cooking. For best results, don’t rinse the potatoes once sliced; the starch helps the potatoes stick together and absorb the butter.
Yield: Serves 8
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Butter 9 inch x 13 inch pan and line bottom with parchment paper.
- Cut sides off potatoes to create rectangular shapes, then cut into 1⁄8 inch slices.
- In baking pan, place potatoes into 4 rows of overlapping slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pull apart rosemary sprigs, placing between rows of potatoes.
- Stir truffle oil into melted butter then drizzle mixture over top, brushing the top of each row to make sure all potatoes are covered. Season again with salt and pepper.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper over potatoes to prevent them from curling and to keep them flat. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove parchment and continue baking until potatoes are cooked through and edges are crispy and golden, another 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.