Farm Stand Peach PizzaRecipe By: Jeanine Donofrio
An easy and healthy pizza recipe from The Love & Lemons Cookbook, written by Jeanine Donofrio of the wildly successful blog loveandlemons.com.
- 4 pieces pita bread or naan
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded white cheddar cheese
- ½ zucchini, thinly sliced into coins
- 8 squash blossoms
- ½ cup (125 mL) halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 ripe peaches, sliced into segments
- ½ cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- Extra- virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Fresh herbs (a few basil or oregano leaves)
- ½ teaspoon (2 mL) red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions Yield: Serves 4
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Assemble the naan or pita bread with the white cheddar cheese, zucchini, squash blossoms, cherry tomatoes, peaches, and feta cheese. Bake until the cheese is golden brown and the peaches and zucchini are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with olive oil, and top with the fresh herbs and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.