How To Make Seedlip’s Alcohol-Free Peel CocktailRecipe By: Seedlip
UK-based brand Seedlip is making mocktails cool again with their line of non-alcoholic spirits. The company shares another must-try recipe for their citrusy Peel mocktail. Distilled from oranges, ginger, peppercorn and lemongrass, Seedlip’s Grove (approximately $45) — which launched last summer — adds a fresh flavor to mocktails.
- Carrot Cordial* (20 mL / ¾ oz.)
- Grove 42 (50 mL / 2 oz.)
- Water (500 mL)
- Caster Sugar (500 g)
- Carrot Peelings (250 g)
Make Carrot Cordial
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan over a medium heat & bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover & simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, cool & strain into a bottle. Keeps refrigerated for 1 month.
- Fill in a tumbler over ice
- Top with soda
- Garnish with a sage leaf