Mutiny On The BountyRecipe By: Victor Dries
Watermelon juice is made by puréeing chunks of peeled, seedless watermelon in a blender and pouring it through a fine sieve. Simple syrup is made by combining equal parts boiling water and sugar, and stirring until dissolved. Make this cocktail as an individual drink, or use the quantities in brackets and stir together with ice to make a full pitcher.
- 1 1⁄2 oz. (1 1⁄2 cups) blanco tequila
- 1 1⁄2 oz. (1 1⁄2 cups) fresh watermelon juice
- 3⁄4 oz. (3⁄4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 oz. (3⁄4 cup) chilled, brewed white tea
- 1⁄2 oz. (1⁄2 cup) simple syrup
- 3 drops (24 drops) Dillon’s Rhubarb Bitters
- Pinch (1⁄2 tsp) salt
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Combine tequila, watermelon juice, lime juice, tea, simple syrup, bitters and salt in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and strain into ice-filled rocks glass and garnish with mint.